A must have tool?

Page 2 of 2
wrote in message
On Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 5:44:54 AM UTC-8, John Grossbohlin wrote:

On Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 5:44:54 AM UTC-8, John Grossbohlin wrote:

I'm wondering where this post from 2012 came from... without any other text to put it in context!
With that I searched it out and from the looks of the thread on Google groups the whole thing was a joke!
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en #!topic/rec.woodworking/_zQzLYl9axI
As they say, things on the Internet never go away! LOL

I wonder if J. Clarke ever got his blasting license. It sure would make putting holes in for outlets a hole lot cooler. (<5 seconds to cut every hole for every outlet and switch in the entire place. Totally worth it! Just needs a little tiny amount of time* to set up. *Compared to the age of the Universe.)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

"Puckdropper" wrote in message

With shaped charges that should work!
Puckdropper says...

The trick is cutting through the plaster without cutting through the outside wall.
Hmm--this is something that someone should suggest to that British TV show that does all the thermite--I can't remember the name of it.