A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

Page 3 of 5
B A R R Y wrote: [snip]

Add pictures here
βœ–
B A R R Y wrote:

Yes but to ship a 5 lb (15x15x10) package with a declared value of $30 from Buffalo to Tegucigalpa would cost just under $300 USD. She uses a PakMail service that cost about 1/3 of UPS's charge but takes about three times as long to arrive. Customs, especially at the Honduran end, have been a problem. Things often end up missing.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I know of a Beech Sundowner <http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id 26810&WxsIERv=Orrpu%20P23%20Fhaqbjare%20180&Wm=0&WdsYXMg=Hagvgyrq&QtODMg=Ubkgba%20Cnex%20%28LUBK%29&ERDLTkt=Nhfgenyvn%20-%20Arj%20Fbhgu%20Jnyrf&ktODMp=Bpgbore%2011%2C%202006&BP=0&WNEb25u=Qnivq%20Fbzzreivyyr&xsIERvdWdsY=IU-XQY&MgTUQtODMgKE=&YXMgTUQtODMgKERD'4&NEb25uZWxs 06-10-20%2006%3A32%3A19&ODJ9dvCE=&O89Dcjdg=Z-1912&static=yes&width00&height2&sok=JURER%20%20%28nvepensg%20%3D%20%27Orrpu%20P23%20Fhaqbjare%20180%27%29%20%20BEQRE%20OL%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=3&prev_id34648&next_id02835> that can hold 10' boards in the tail section. <G> Heck, it's nose-heavy anyway!
I can see it now... Busted at customs! Not for drugs, cash, booze, jewels, or women, but exotic lumber.
Add pictures here
βœ–
B A R R Y wrote:

Every time I find myself on that site, I have to look up this shot, which was a desktop for the longest time:
(dunno why I like it so much..just so incredibly powerful)
http://tinyurl.com/ycchmk
Add pictures here
βœ–

is called) and a few miles away from the landing runway of Kennedy International Airport (Idlewild). It was magnificent to see all those 747's and other biggies float by, and I really like being a passenger on them better than on 767's. In addition, the Concord(e) was very beautiful, but noisy as all "#311".
--
Best regards
Han

Ever been in one? They had to be fast, you couldn't stand to be that cramped for long.
Add pictures here
βœ–

times, and I know (sort of) some bigwigs who liked to fly them. Among them, Sir John Vane eventually got a Nobel prize, but Salvador Moncada did not.
--
Best regards
Han

WOW! Great shot!
Consider it borrowed.
Look at the area where the contrails go off the top left of the screen. That's right about where my little airplane would be like a kayak in the Perfect Storm. <G>
Add pictures here
βœ–
WOW! Great shot!

I knew you'd like to see that if you hadn't already.

Rip the wings right off a Pitt. What about a guy in an UltraLite?..hehehehe
You read and learn about safety/exclusion zones and I often thought that a few miles were a bit over-cautious, but then I saw this. I really like the way the air is slightly different between left and right vortex...almost looking like a slide the width of the wingspan. Like a huge sheet.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Another:
http://tinyurl.com/2wmnyx
Add pictures here
βœ–

"WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE?" is the question.
(The mice told me.)
-- I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it
Add pictures here
βœ–
Don Fearn wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–

Regards,
βœ–

βœ–
Don Fearn wrote:

That in itself is meaningful.
I think my drill press is depressed.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Do your saws sigh happily when they're turned on?
Puckdropper

βœ–
who stated:

54
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's 42. You're using the wrong base.
-Don (NEW math student)
-- I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it
Add pictures here
βœ–
who stated:

Oooohhh. ;~)
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

For those of us who buy it at UK prices, they can surely afford to fly us over on a Learjet !
I sometimes buy Threads too, and that's even more pricey
Add pictures here
βœ–