A modest proposal concerning Craigslist

Page 2 of 2

I had one and I've never even had a listing. I replied and asked if he wanted the dresser or the refrigerator so he said "both". He wanted to send a check, but I insisted on a $100 cash deposit. Never heard back.

Couldn't you consider "hooker" ads to be "Job Applications"?
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Or is it the other way around. ;-)
Tom Veatch wrote:

Yeah, but they're all temp positions, like the dept. store Santa's elves, you know: Ho, Ho and Ho....