A Masters' Hand

Page 2 of 2

Thank you all for the kind words, but I stand in the shadow of the likes of Tom Watson, Lew and others... You have all provided similar lines of thought, and the one I liked best was a suggestion to "turn him on to the Wreck"... I have sent off a thank you card, and a copy of the original post and an invite to do lunch one Saturday (less time related pressures). Perhaps (and it will be awhile, leaving to take a tour through Tennessee in two days) when we do I'll bring him to one of my 'puters and show him around <G>. Tom Maker of Fine Sawdust and Thin Shavings