A machine question -- on topic!

Page 3 of 3
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:24:56 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Xmas gift of a B&D electric adjustable cresent wrench. Total piece of crap other then watching the jaw go in and out.
Mike M

[With apologies to MJ because I accidentally sent 1st response directly to him.]
Back in '75 I bought a B&D circular saw and a B&D jig saw - and I still have both. I've probably used the circular saw 4 or 5 times and the jig saw only once.
Bought 'em because they were cheap and don't use 'em because they're /too/ cheap. Their primary value is as reminders to not repeat that mistake.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar