A M A Z I N G detailed model

G. Ross

Mais! Lately, the lawn behind my shop looks almost good like behind that shop.

That is detailed! Neat.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

I finally realized when I saw it in the boxed frame.

Reply to
Leon

Mike M wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The picture of the person working on the motorcycle tricks me at first glance. I was scrolling through and twice stopped because it initially looked real.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

myself that it really is a miniature.

Reply to
Doug Miller

winters, huh? Wow! Think of the time (years?) which went into that wonderfully detailed setting. Bravo, Mr. Malmberg!

(Any relation to Quid Mulberg in Plano?)

-- While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness. -- Gilda Radner

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:k79qei$cdk$1@dont- email.me:

The thing that really impressed me is the lifelike wear marks, dings in the paint, and so on -- looks *exactly* the way things look after they've been knocked around a bit. Such attention to detail! and on such a small scale, too...

Reply to
Doug Miller

paint, and so on --

Such attention

Did you notice the exposed tar paper on the roof?

Reply to
Leon

Yep, I followed some links and noticed that the batteries multiple ones fit on a #11 xacto blade.. now that is small...

Most everyth> >> "Mike Marlow" wrote in

Reply to
tiredofspam

Just remember to close "B" clothes mode on Deputy Dan...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

"Doug Miller" wrote

Which raises the question, how does one make realistic miniature dings?

It would definitely require more eye hand coordination than I have.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

You use miniature replica ,,,,dingers. Seems right huh? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Ayup. Wouldn't want him showing up wearing only his mukluks.

-- While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness. -- Gilda Radner

Reply to
Larry Jaques

difference is the tilt shift is real.

Reply to
Meanie

And the difference is that it is all in focus.

I can do that with my phone camera but the effect on my phone camera is called miniaturization.

Leon

Ahh, the "clean your lens" setting.

Reply to
-MIKE-

LOL, would that be clean the center of the lens setting?

Reply to
Leon