A M A Z I N G detailed model

http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_anders_bike_shop.html
Leon wrote:

Aw. I thought you had a picture of a real model. Nice, though.
--
G.W. Ross

Prune: A plum that has seen better days.
Mais! Lately, the lawn behind my shop looks almost good like behind that shop.
That is detailed! Neat.
Sonny

Other then the people you might not know just looking at the pictures.
Mike M
On 11/5/2012 2:10 PM, Mike M wrote:

I finally realized when I saw it in the boxed frame.

The picture of the person working on the motorcycle tricks me at first glance. I was scrolling through and twice stopped because it initially looked real.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

That's astonishing. I had to keep scrolling back up to the top to convince myself that it really is a miniature.

The thing that really impressed me is the lifelike wear marks, dings in the paint, and so on -- looks *exactly* the way things look after they've been knocked around a bit. Such attention to detail! and on such a small scale, too...
On 11/5/2012 9:38 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Did you notice the exposed tar paper on the roof?
Yep, I followed some links and noticed that the batteries multiple ones fit on a #11 xacto blade.. now that is small...
Most everything was lifelike, and when it wasn't I clearly understood how difficult it is to mimick reality.
On 11/5/2012 11:12 PM, Leon wrote:

Which raises the question, how does one make realistic miniature dings?
It would definitely require more eye hand coordination than I have.
On 11/6/2012 12:39 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

You use miniature replica ,,,,dingers. Seems right huh? LOL

That Anders guy must live where there are really cold, really boring winters, huh? Wow! Think of the time (years?) which went into that wonderfully detailed setting. Bravo, Mr. Malmberg!
(Any relation to Quid Mulberg in Plano?)
-- While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness. -- Gilda Radner
Just remember to close "B" clothes mode on Deputy Dan...
--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because its the one thing I can think of that probably doesnt.

Ayup. Wouldn't want him showing up wearing only his mukluks.
-- While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness. -- Gilda Radner

Reminds me of tilt shift photography such as this
http://www.tiltshiftphotography.net/images/crossroads.jpg
The difference is the tilt shift is real.
On 11/7/2012 5:58 PM, Meanie wrote:

And the difference is that it is all in focus.
I can do that with my phone camera but the effect on my phone camera is called miniaturization.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/6128444339/in/set-72157627627266436
On 11/7/12 7:34 PM, Leon wrote:

Ahh, the "clean your lens" setting.
--

-MIKE-

On 11/7/2012 10:35 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

LOL, would that be clean the center of the lens setting?