A Little Something For The Garage/Rummage/Estate Naysayers

North Bros. (pre-Satanley Jeff) "Yankee" No. 31A (non-sprung)
Condition: Very minor scratches, some residue from the price tag on that beautiful crimson handle
Out of pocket: Nine minutes of my life and three dollars from my lunch fund for the week.
meep-meep, vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroommmmmmm
UA100
snip of drive-by Unisaw A100 wrote:

Nicely done, picked up a pair of 130A North Bros. myself for $3 total. Only a few bits with them though. %-) Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
snip Unisaw A100 wrote:

I don't have room for another collection. My BIL is a Master cabinetmaker, apprenticed in one of those Viking countries, he wants to know why I have so many more planes than he has. Hard question to answer, but I point out that there aren't any duplicates. Lots of a single number, but not number and make, and type. hehehe Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: