A little help, fellas

I hope this doesn't double post, the first try didn't seem to show up... Hi folks, Been a while since I dropped in, glad to see I still recognize some names (and personalities <grin>).
I uploaded some pics of a tool a friend has hanging on his wall and hoped I could ID it for him. I haven't a clue.... BUT I told him I knew of a "brain-tank" I could try to tap... that's y'all! alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking to take a look. Thanks, Tom Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. John Adams, letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

Nothing yet in ABPW. Art
Thanks, I still don't see one of 'em, but I got an answer on ABPW
"Artemus" wrote in message
Both your 11:58 and 12:38 posts showed up here (RWW). Nothing yet in ABPW. Art
Tom B wrote:

Usenet is not email.