A heart-deep confession of a crazy ms player

I have palying game for many years. and have touch a lot kinds of game. now there are more Monsters then people in game.I was born to excel, the character to put on airs. I like to have my own unions In game, and as a president . I feel really cool to be a boss. combat level is the highest,have the most gold and best items . but in real life i am busy with my job ,so dont have a lot of time to be spend in game. So, it seems not enought good for me to be a president .Many members in the union are in higher combat level , have more coins and better equipment than me .it makes me feel so imbalance as a president. One of Fortuitous opportunity i found the website of

that website i found they have sell a lot of cheapest items and game golds.i feel so excited . That is what i need. And now i become one of this website 's Regulars Customers, And after that i can buy all kinds of items from this website
become a Millionaires player with a lot of gold. it is really a good feeliing.You just need to spend a little of real money ,then you can achieve the dream of become the king of virtural world in game. thanks god. let me find so good website
make me achieve to have a brilliant life of game.

Reply to
vincent