A head's up

Page 2 of 2

Your welcome -- it's not always I can give something back to this group of helpful experts...

Thanks for the tip. My local BL had 3", 6", and 24" for $8. I took all they had, about a dozen.
Hello,
FWIW, I could be mistaken, but I believe that I've seen David Marks use cork to pad his clamps. They should be soft enough to not mar the surface of the object being clamped while not being slippery. If they wear out, they're easily replaced.
This is similar to the furniture pads that blueman suggested using and are probably found in the same store aisle.
Hope this helps.
Peter.