A goodbye kiss

I had this hunk of maple sitting on the workbench for too long, and the grain reminded me of a set of puckered-up lips. So last night I cut, rounded over and sanded this item. And, it's inauguration day. Tom http://cid-dbdf80d72cc4b008.profile.live.com/?lc 33
I was expecting to see a butt along with the lips the way your note was written. ;~)
Interesting! LOL
John

On Jan 20, 4:06 pm, "John Grossbohlin"

I was thinking more along the lines of a shoe or two, but I understand! Tom

WOW! I could have sworn the termites got the rest of Mick Jaggar and you were stuck with this! LOL!
Jimmy Mac (aka Jummy)

Tom.. I'd name it "Kiss This" and put it on Ebay...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Among other things .... Nice rack, Tom !
Lenny