a good scroll saw

Im looking for a good 20" scroll saw. I dont have that much knowledge on what makes a good one and what is bad, so Id be very happy for comments on good features and what to avoid.
There are two things that are especially important for me due to the fact that I have my little workshop in a corner of the house I live in. The scroll saw needs to be pretty quiet and have little vibration. Apart from this, it should of course cut very accurately, so I can work on patterns on both small and big (and thick) material.
So, what scroll saws would you consider good buys and which ones should be avoided?
Sincerely, Ken Finland
I have a dewalt, and a lot of folks, as do I seem to like it.

Dewalt, Recently bought one, never had a scrollsaw, did research there is a lot that are cheaper but this is quiet, vibration free and fun to use. Good luck, George

Ken,
Welcome to scrolling! It's my personal favorite way to work wood.
The answer to your question lies in how much you'd like to spend. If you've got lots of spare cash, then get something like the Excalibur (http://www.seyco.com /) or Hawk (http://www.rbiwoodtools.com/s/static/scroll_saw_one/scroll_saw_one.cfm ) saw. These critters start at about $1,000.00, but they're supposed to be worth the money.
For most of us, however, either the Delta P-20 (http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM@-680&go (81) or the DeWalt 788 (http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 3-819) is a good choice. Both are very capable saws, are good and heavy for both vibration resistance and stability, and have easy blade changes.
The things to look for in a scroll saw are blade changes, access to the power switch, and vibration. You'll want to be able to loosen either the top or the bottom of the blade quickly, as that's how you do inside cutting for fretwork (drill a hole, feed the blade through, cut). The more inside work you do, the more you'll appreciate having the power switch and blade tension/release mechanisms where you can get to them quickly.
Personally, I've got the DW788. I like having the power switch and blade tension levers right on the front of the saw. The thing is good and heavy, so it doesn't move around unless I want it to. Most of the time I have it on my bench sitting on an anti-vibration pad, although I do use it on the stand sometimes. The main reason I use it on the bench is the light right above it.
Hope this helps.
John
Ken Mattsson wrote:

blade tension levers right on the front of the saw. The thing is good and heavy, so it doesn't move around unless I want it to.
Looks like the DW788 is winning the poll. The good thing too is there a lot cheaper $$ wise than when they 1st. came out.
Thanks, Tony D.