A good screw-ing

McFeeley's has its 25-25-25 deal on thru Oct. 2. 25 units of 25 different screws for $25. That's 625 screw for $25 -- or 4 cents a pop.
http://www.mcfeelys.com/product/25-25-25/McFeelys-Most-Popular-Assortment
Nice deal, methinks.
Larry
On 9/26/11 6:29 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

And $1 shipping. Thank for the heads up, Larry. I love their screws.
--

-MIKE-