A Gloat, Maybe

Re: Craigslist post: Local woodworker retiring and selling his "shop". He had the older, made in USA, 3/4" Pony pipe clamps, with 4' to 10' lengths pipe included. I picked up 70 for $200 ($3 each or 35 for $100). I called back, next day (yesterday), to get some/the remaining for my nephew, but he had already sold the remaining.
This morning, re: a carpenter's Craigslist post, I picked up 2 sets of scaffolds (without wheels or scaffold boards) for $200.... needed to better work on the shop remodel - eaves, gable ends, etc.
I'm a happy camper. Sonny
On 5/5/2012 9:30 AM, Sonny wrote:

a heckofadeal on the clamps. They recently cost me about $18 each to put together, and that's cutting and threading my own pipe out of 10' sections.
--
Steve Barker