A gloat

Bro in law is a garage/shade tree mechanic who is often paid for his services in other than cash swaps.
He had no use for his latest payment, a paslode compresserless angle finish nailer kit (4 reloads, all different size nails...)
Dropped it off at the shop today.
I'm thinking I need to go do some more Christmas shopping for him.
jc
noonenparticular wrote:

Your BIL doesn't negotiate his payment before he begins the job? Why work for something he doesn't want/need??
dave
actually, he did. He did the job because he knew I'd like the nailer.
jc

Okay, now it's unclear what you're gloating about.
Was it the free nailer, or the fact that you've got such a cool brother-in-law.
Mine is okay, but no free nailers ever seem to come my way.
Bill