A gloat?

Went and picked up some oak this weekend. 17 pieces 8 feet long, 3 3/4 " square, been drying in his basement well stickered for 8 years, 5 bucks a post, and he called it 15 pieces. so I got 17 pieces for $75.00
js wrote:

Nearly 160 bd ft? 47 cents per, if my math was right? that's a gloat. congrats on the steal, er, deal. Joe
Yes, you do suck!! :))