A gentle reminder for "the season"

Page 3 of 6

Ayup! I suffer from that ailment too.
Nahmie
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:19:35 -0500, T. wrote:

Wanna bet?
-Doug
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:58:08 -0500, T. wrote:

Yabbut, there's lots of body parts and body functions to make up the difference.
-Doug
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:30:08 -0500, T. wrote:

I don't say "excrement" or "son of a seabisquit" or "oh, copulate", but you get the idea ;-)
-Doug
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:27:34 -0500, T. wrote:

Not atheist, agnostic.
-Doug
Is "Son of a Bitch" fall into the "body parts or body functions" category?
"T." wrote:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:42:41 +0000, George E. Cawthon wrote:

The result of using body parts in performing body functions.
-Doug

Funny thing is, I've worked with many non-Christians, but none have ever turned down a Christmas bonus. Or insisted they come to work that day. The check is always cashed.
Well, Happy Thursday to you ! Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

And for those who don't wish to have a Merry Christmas...don't.
Charlie Self
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

This agnostic is amused by most of them :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:18:58 -0800, Larry Blanchard
Say, yer not that insomniac-agnostic-dyslexic that stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog, are ye?
Nah, I didn't think so.
Regards,
Tom Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson (real email is tjwatsonATsnipDOTnet)
Larry Blanchard responds:

Well, I'm not sure I'm an agnostic, but...I'm also a lot like the old Victorian lady who commented on people's actions: "I really don't care what they do, as long as they don't do it in the street and scare the horses."
Charlie Self
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I like that one, and I like Mother Theresa's: "Help people when you can, and if you can't help them, don't hurt them."
Notice how that doesn't require a particular religion at all?
I would have read your post earlier but I was busy sipping on an eggnog watching the kids decorate the tree while Silent Night was playing in the background....:)
Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

that's one of my favorite jokes hehe

Saw a t-shirt with this on it: Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Reminds me of the line:
I want nothing to do with a god that gives men souls and denies them to dogs.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Shouldn't the subject line read, "A Gentile Reminder For "The Season""?
Merry Christmas.
UA100

Ha! Except I'm not Jewish. Good humor, tho'.

You should have said "the majority of MY world"

Does that mean you have to work just like every other Thursday? If not, be glad that you have the time off.

How about Health, Happiness, and Prosperity in the New Year to you.