A funny student story about glue

Page 7 of 7

So...Does Crazy Glue come from Mad Cows :O)
Keith P

I realize this thread was about glue initially, but I just love the way this newsgroup runs with any thread. Truly priceless. Got to love this place.

Nobody brought up pvc dust collection piping explosions or wiring for 240v, until now. Or politics.
The thread obviously has a way to run yet.
Patriarch

A bumper sticker from a local archery store "Vegetarian is an old Indian word for lousy hunter" robo hippy
On 1 May 2005 23:22:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I really really really hate plants."
Lee

Don't forget the Saw Stop - we haven't covered that yet either!
Vic
"Vic Baron" wrote in message

Probably because you couldn't use it to skin a squirrel ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/01/05
Vic Baron wrote:

Hey John - with kids nowadays, it's nice to see that she cares about 'something'.
Vic