A Final Question About Milk Paint

What are the lowest temps I can use milk paint? Since it's mostly water, I'm thinking 32F, but I don't know.
Thanks,

I would highly suspect that if the package does not indicate a temp, you might be right. Have you looked at the package yet?
@swbell.dotnet says...

Not yet. I'm going to Woodcraft to buy it tomorrow.
Thanks,
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.spam says...

Sorry. Hopped on to someone else's account accidentally.