a few 2nd hand tools for sale (private) in Montreal

I have a Delta scroll saw, used exactly once, which I want to sell. I bought it thinking I would get into scrollsawing, but my interests have turned elswhere, and it's just sitting there, staring at me reproachfully!

I paid over $300 cdn for it, would sell it for $150.

I also have 3 Record hand planes, #7, #5, and #4, and Stanley #90 for sale. All are in fine shape (the #7 is souped up with a very hefty Lee Valley A2 blade and wooden handles), I've just moved up to Lie Nielsen's myself. Prices will be about 1/2 of new.

Thanks for your interest.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Belkin

The scroll saw and the #4 plane are now sold. That leaves the Record #5 plane (disclosure: I seem to have lost the chipbreaker for this plane - about 10$ to replace) and the souped up #7 plane. I also want to sell my first old low angle block plane (Record), and a few other small items: a Stanley Fat Max saw, a hand keyhole saw, a halogen lamp, a glue gun with sticks, + a 6 inch medium grit diamond sharpening stone. All are in excellent condition.

I'd sell the whole lot for $200, firm. > I have a Delta scroll saw, used exactly once, which I want to sell. I

Reply to
Alan Belkin

The scroll saw and the #4 plane are now sold. That leaves the Record #5 plane (disclosure: I seem to have lost the chipbreaker for this plane - about 10$ to replace) and the souped up #7 plane. I also want to sell my first old low angle block plane (Record), and a few other small items: a Stanley Fat Max saw, a hand keyhole saw, a halogen lamp, a glue gun with sticks, + a 6 inch medium grit diamond sharpening stone. All are in excellent condition.

I'd sell the whole lot for $200, firm. Individually, I would ask a bit more for each item.

Alan

Alan Belk> I have a Delta scroll saw, used exactly once, which I want to sell. I

Reply to
Alan Belkin

The $200 also includes the Stanley #90 rabbet/chisel plane. This is a good deal, as you can see!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Belkin

The scroll saw and the #4 plane are now sold. That leaves the Record #5 plane (disclosure: I seem to have lost the chipbreaker for this plane - about 10$ to replace), the Stanley #90 rabbet/chisel plane, and the souped up #7 plane. I also want to sell my first old low angle block plane (Record), and a few other small items: a Stanley Fat Max saw, a hand keyhole saw, a halogen lamp, a glue gun with sticks, + a 6 inch medium grit diamond sharpening stone. All are in excellent condition.

I'd sell the whole lot for $200, firm. Individually, I would ask a bit more for each item.

This is a good deal, as you can see!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Belkin

If it's such a good deal, why didn't the first buyer take it all? ;)

- Better Living Through Denial ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Explaining the additional $200.00 to SWMBO (and to my bank account) would have been a tough sell!

Nice stuff though.

Best Regards, Jack Fearnley

Reply to
Jack Fearnley