a David Marks tool

Anybody know where DJM got his ?trisquare? It's the one with brass vertical piece and a rule at right angle at the top, adjustable by a screw at the bottom. I haven't seen one in Rockler,Garret Wade, Lee Valley or anywhere else. Thanks much ---> Ed
Double square??? Yes, I was wondering that also. Oh well, I decided to purchase the Starrett, but David's brass double square looks pretty nice to work with.

http://www.woodartistry.com/HandTools.htm
Do you see the square on this page? The maker is in one of the local guilds with DJM, and makes some really nice tools...
Patriarch