A couple of small upgrades for my shop:

?v=F3bUommA84w&feature=related... in my next life, maybe!

Reply to
Swingman

For /my/ next shop...

at only $269,000 - and for only a little more, I can order it mounted on a 30' linear track and program it to move from job to job all by itself.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

.I mean, a quarter of million dollars isn't what it used to be either.... . . . . . . *drool*

Reply to
Robatoy

And we could all use a wife like this:

Swingman

"Swingman" wrote

I have seen pictures of your garage/shop. It would never fit in there!!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Here's an upgrade to my office:

Robatoy

RicodJour

What no dust collectio?? Useless. :^|

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:55:15 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Humming "I feel like puppy tonight, like puppy tonight!"

(Effin' li'l barky rats...I swear...)

-- We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774

Reply to
Larry Jaques