... in my next life, maybe!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
✖
Swingman wrote:

For /my/ next shop...
http://www.urcautomation.com/Robot_Videos/URC_Mobile_Router_256K.wmv
...starting at only $269,000 - and for only a little more, I can order it mounted on a 30' linear track and program it to move from job to job all by itself.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Not too bad a price, considering.! .I mean, a quarter of million dollars isn't what it used to be either.... . . . . . . *drool*
Add pictures here
✖
Morris Dovey wrote:

And we could all use a wife like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub6_pACrWYw&feature=PlayList&p
½C19A6E851ABD6E&index=1
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I have seen pictures of your garage/shop. It would never fit in there!!
Add pictures here
✖

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/PupDuJour.jpg
Add pictures here
✖

I'm honored. Nice looking pooch. Thank you!
✖
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:55:15 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Hey, that looks like enough for the whole family!
Humming "I feel like puppy tonight, like puppy tonight!"
(Effin' li'l barky rats...I swear...)
-- We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774
Add pictures here
✖

What no dust collectio?? Useless. :^|
Add pictures here