A couple of new signs I made

Page 1 of 2
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/HolidayInn.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/SGCC.jpg
David Beatty is the client, he also does the painting.
Add pictures here
✖

Nice, the Sarino one looks more interesting from a technique point of view.
Add pictures here
✖

Nice!!
--
Best regards
Han

We don't have many golf and curling clubs around here.
Look nice! I bet they are a lot lighter than countertops.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 13, 11:03 am, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Hey... I don't even install the signs, but yes.. a LOT lighter. I can throw around a 4x8x1.5" sheet of HDU all day and not feel the thing. BTW, the decorating decisions, re: colour are not mine to make. I design the basic shapes and layout and cut them on the router. That is what I get paid for so I can put some money away for a motor home.
Add pictures here
✖
Upgrading your living quarters?
Note I didn't say "penny".
-------------------- "Robatoy" wrote in message
That is what I get paid for so I can put some money away for a motor home.
Add pictures here
✖

Any plans to move out of your mom's basement anytime soon?
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/14/11 10:10 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Funny how threads roll along pretty well until this mII douchebag or Josepi get involved.
--

-MIKE-

✖

.
It wouldn't be so bad if there at least was a modicum of humour in their blather.
Their crap isn't even funny. (Certainly devoid of any worthwhile content.)
Add pictures here
✖
What would it matter if you hadn't lied about killfiltering me years ago. Just macho shit again?
-------------- "Robatoy" wrote in message
It wouldn't be so bad if there at least was a modicum of humour in their blather.
Their crap isn't even funny. (Certainly devoid of any worthwhile content.)
Add pictures here
✖
In article <7ea7f2b7-a4f2-48cc-8cad-a6a2383ab943

May I ask what brand of HDU you use and who your supplier is?
I did a lookup and Sign Arts lists Acme out of Hamilton but a search of Acme out of Hamilton's site turns up zip.
Thanks in advance.
Add pictures here
✖

I get mine from Canadian Signcrafters Supply in Bayfield, ON.
Add pictures here
✖
In article <5f92bb9d-7760-4af6-b816-
says...

Thanks
I'll look into it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 13, 10:03 am, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

You need a sign or two. Now's a good time to place your order.
Sonny
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/12/2011 11:49 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Have noticed that all your signs have a very unique appeal to them. Well done!
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

The signs which are installed all over the city now, are selling themselves based on the 'dimensional' look. I am working towards bolder designs and hoping to learn from the master himself, Dan Sawatzky from http://imaginationcorporation.com / He's based in BC, in the interior and he holds workshops a couple of times a year. The guy is nuts. Serious software savvy and cnc savvy PLUS a great team of artists. Just a big kid...LOL
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:59:10 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

They're extremely creative. Love the Boardroom M environment. (Not real dippy about his woodgrains, though. Too fake.)

Talk about your own personal dream coming true. Nice! Lucky guy.
-- Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. -- Albert Einstein
Add pictures here
✖

What, Toy's a unique? I had no idea. Condolences. <snort>
-- Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. -- Albert Einstein
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/13/2011 7:13 AM, Swingman wrote:

You might be able to build on extra work at each of the golf courses. I have seen 3D maps at the tee boxes showing lay outs of the tee box, fair way, bunkers, lakes, and greens. Just a thought.
Add pictures here
✖

Hmmmmm...... including topography to scale.....
Add pictures here
✖