A couple of Christmas projects

A couple of Christmas projects, made as gifts for friends and family:
http://tinyurl.com/5yogj
Hope you all had a good holiday.
Cheers, Nate
Very nice.... I especially like the boxes, as that's my favorite thing to build.
Will p.s. My dad had a friend named Nat Perkins in SE Colorado... any relation?

wch wrote:

Might be ... I have some relatives on my Dad's side that are ranchers in SE Colorado, but I don't know them very well.
Cheers, Nate