A Cool WWing Demo Site

While trying to find a bookmarked site I ran across this one that I'd forgotten about. I don't normally post links to sites (there are too many, everyone has their own, everyone's preferences are different, etc), but it's early in the morning and my defenses to such postings are low. Besides giving step-by-step instructions on various topics he uses assistants which are always female friends, usually good looking, who seem to drop by his shop.

Larry C in Auburn, WA

Larry. Thanks for the mention. It is better to link to this page:

JLucas ILS