A Cleaver Idea

Page 3 of 3
David Nebenzahl wrote:

I don't think it's actually Usenet. I'd chalked it all up to the increasing scarcity of trollbane.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I thought it was very Cleaver, Wally. (NOW do you get it?) [OK, so you didn't get it. Wally Cleaver was The Beave's brother in Leave it to Beaver, a '50s TV program.] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_Cleaver

Nah, I wouldn't say it was contributing, just _exposing_ all the maroons out there. (Bugs Bunny slang for "morons")
--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Next big war we won't have to recruit Navajo code talkers: we can take along a few grandchildren and let them text the messages.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA