a cheap source for router bits ,all makes.

I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all the major suppliers http://routerbitworld.com/ .
I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh
mike hide (in frGdnRZ_5vxhNsXZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com) said:
| I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all | the major suppliers http://routerbitworld.com/ . | | I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh
Their prices /do/ look pretty good.
I placed my first order with them last month and got an e-mail that my order had shipped on the 17th - but it hasn't arrived here yet.
I probably won't place a second order.
said:

One thing I noticed CMT have a bit extension to extend the reach of their bits for situations like deep router tables...mjh