a cheap source for router bits ,all makes.

I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all the major suppliers

.

I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Reply to
mike hide

| I found this source to be significant ly cheaper than most for all | the major suppliers

. | | I am in no way associated with them ,just FYI......mjh

Their prices /do/ look pretty good.

I placed my first order with them last month and got an e-mail that my order had shipped on the 17th - but it hasn't arrived here yet.

I probably won't place a second order.

Morris Dovey

bits for situations like deep router tables...mjh

Reply to
mike hide