A&C Kitchen Dining Set - The fat lady still has to ....

Page 2 of 2
upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

My oak floors look exactly like his, I used McCloskey Gymseal. Waterlox Original's original entrance to the market was as a floor varnish.
"B A R R Y" wrote in message

The floors in question are only 4+ years old. Built the house back in early 02, SWMBO picked the color, and I left the choice of finish up to the sub ... I was out of town for that week and was never happy with the sanding job they did.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/06