A Brief Respite From Our "Self" Obsession

Page 2 of 2
"Bay Area Troll" wrote in message ...

You really are a very good troll , I'll give you that.
You started the baiting in this thread and leave by saying that *I* am baiting *you*.
You also escape presenting any facts that may justify your baiting, lying, trolling and slanderous behaviour.
It would be the stuff of legend were it not so blatantly obvious to anyone reading the last four posts, you cowardly little troll.
--
Greg

sigh...
UA100

...and sigh again....
Keeter, we need to wash this away with some pizza.
Bob
Yeah, yeah, all we get is talk. When is the big night, boys?
Joe

When & where? how late do these things usually go?
Dave Hinz

They typically start at 6;30 and break up around 8:30. We're not in college anymore. I'll email everyone about the next gala. Sit tight, dudies.
Bob

That's exactly what I was thinking for myself. Ah well...
I've been on the watch for a small (30 gal.) fiber (fibre David/Luigi) or plastic drum for my Murphy-Rodgers MRT-5 (5" inlet) blower. The M-R is set up for a bag fitting over a 55 gallon drum and I really didn't want/need to be schleping a metal barrel around and up and down the stairs from the shop.
Anyways (not a word), while I was at the local gas/snack/beverage/car wash (filling up the all terrain convertible (God bless Al Gore for inventing summer) family fun vehicle) I noticed a pile of plastic barrels (30 gal.) over by their dumpster. They had in their former life held soaps and wax for the car wash portion of this fascinating and widely diversified business. I figured the proprietor would have had to pay a deposit on them and I could probably get them for the cost of the deposit. Imagine my surprise when he was willing to let me take what I wanted for free.
These are pretty thick walled and not flimsy like some of the barrels you've seen. They even have a nice thick rim to better hold the band clamp holding the bag. And, they aren't skanked up like a lot of the metal drums you see.
Not feeling like a pig I took two.
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Nicely done!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
Unisaw A100 wrote:

I cut off the top last night and did a thorough washing, letting the bio-hazard wash down into the ditch by the street. I figured, if it kills the grass I won't have to mow that part for a while.
UA100
Sorry, Joe, I didn't realize that we owed anything to you. We'll keep you in the loop, but be parient.
Bob

I go to Californeye-aye for six days and look at the mess when I get back.
I was sure I left *someone* in charge... Or did I screw up again?
djb
--
"I don't always know what I'm talking about, but I know I'm right." -- Muhammad
Ali

Fuck off, Dave.

less
Because chicken feathers might tickle the wood and everyone knows what what a mess you get when you tickle the wood enough.

Easier to clean.

For the same reason the BMW put the I-Drive computer in their cars--because they can. FWIW, the teflon is more useful.
Bob
Unisaw A100 wrote:

They do not gum up as badly (quickly) when working resinous woods, and they cost more, thus you presume you are getting a superior product.
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg