A Blatant eBay Shill

Start A Blatant eBay Shill
Rockwell (Porter Cable) 503 Locomotive Sander (Parts Machine) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#78820686
30's Vintage Delta Mortiser Foot Lever http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%94678425
50's Vintage Craftsman/Dunlap Drill Press Head and Motor http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%94691201
More to be added as time allows.
End A Blatant eBay Shill
UA100

Allow me to hihack your thread for my own shilling purposes.
Non-operating Bostich T-31 brad nailer for repair or parts: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#78674256
/close hijack

LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod wrote:

Hey! Shilling an eBay auction here on the wreck! Why you ought to... be... I mean... Guys like you...
Aw shit!
UA100, who will raise you a dead Spot Nails gun and a dead Milwaukee 9V drill...
now you've gone a done it.......
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
My Old Tools wrote:

There seems to be a change in the world these days though. T'was once upon a time that you could count on cabin fever to drive up eBay prices around this time of year. Now you only get a bunch of guys throwing quarters at stuff.
Still, a quarter I didn't have yesterday...
UA100
In rec.woodworking

Get a life. Instead of posting here, send it to ebay safeharbor and get them both banned. Simple and effective.
(Bruce) wrote:

Thanks for your interest Bruce. You'll be happy to know that it's a new week and I have a whole new bunch of auctions.
You can start here and then click on View Seller's Other Item's.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 875&item274811866
PEACE!!!
UA100

what wierd and cool stuff you have in your rat holes....
Bridger wrote:

I'm thinking I'll start including pictures of the rat holes as an enticement.
UA100

Got any block planes?
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Mike Patterson wrote:

S'matter of fact I do. I've got a number of things that go nameless and a couple/few named (Satanley). I'd have to hunt through some stuff to gather it all together. What say we back channel this from here on out? Wouldn't want to piss anyone off by doing something as off topic as selling wooddorking tools.
UA100 snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com
Usaw, drop me a link to your auctions. I didn't save the last link you had up. I wanna c what u got. Remove the nospam.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.