A Blatant eBay Shill

Start A Blatant eBay Shill

Rockwell (Porter Cable) 503 Locomotive Sander (Parts Machine)

's Vintage Delta Mortiser Foot Lever
's Vintage Craftsman/Dunlap Drill Press Head and Motor
to be added as time allows.

End A Blatant eBay Shill

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Allow me to hihack your thread for my own shilling purposes.

Non-operating Bostich T-31 brad nailer for repair or parts:

hijack

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Hey! Shilling an eBay auction here on the wreck! Why you ought to... be... I mean... Guys like you...

Aw shit!

UA100, who will raise you a dead Spot Nails gun and a dead Milwaukee 9V drill...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

now you've gone a done it.......

Reply to
My Old Tools

There seems to be a change in the world these days though. T'was once upon a time that you could count on cabin fever to drive up eBay prices around this time of year. Now you only get a bunch of guys throwing quarters at stuff.

Still, a quarter I didn't have yesterday...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Get a life. Instead of posting here, send it to ebay safeharbor and get them both banned. Simple and effective.

Reply to
Bruce

Thanks for your interest Bruce. You'll be happy to know that it's a new week and I have a whole new bunch of auctions.

You can start here and then click on View Seller's Other Item's.

Unisaw A100

what wierd and cool stuff you have in your rat holes....

Reply to
Bridger

I'm thinking I'll start including pictures of the rat holes as an enticement.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Got any block planes?

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Reply to
Mike Patterson

S'matter of fact I do. I've got a number of things that go nameless and a couple/few named (Satanley). I'd have to hunt through some stuff to gather it all together. What say we back channel this from here on out? Wouldn't want to piss anyone off by doing something as off topic as selling wooddorking tools.

UA100 snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Usaw, drop me a link to your auctions. I didn't save the last link you had up. I wanna c what u got. Remove the nospam.

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath