A blast from the past - Ridgid 1975/76 Calendar

Page 2 of 2

Mark & Juanita said:

No ink, either - at least where you can see it... Hey, I was in HS in '75, so my generation isn't that far from yours, sonny. ;-)
But what caught my eye more than the lack of naval decor, was the lack of tongue and nose studs! <!!!>
Greg G.

I believe the current phrase is "facial hardware".
" [I was in high school during 75 & 76, so these are from my generation] "
Thats the year I was born, yet I still find them hot! Strangeling appealing :)
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Ridged still prints calendars like that, 'cept the bikini's are smaller. We had a 2005 hanging up in the shop until one of the "juvenile" males in the shop defaced it, then the boss took it down. Greg
that is a relly nice pipe bender she has there....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpqua/41852222/in/set-917376 /
Christian
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

I thought the picture showed a pipe straightener.
todd

or
I'd swear that Miss September/October is actress Colleen Camp
http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpqua/41851219/in/set-917376 /
what do you think

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:16:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,

Perhaps, and this one could be Mariette Hartley? http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpqua/41836929/in/set-917376 /
--- - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. - http://diversify.com Web Applications
quickly quoth:

Gosh, I had thought he (Peter Gowland) was a better photographer than that --- he was one of the Glamour Photography "gods" in the 60's and 70's -- but those pictures are just awful, awkward poses, little regard for lighting ... Maybe we all just knew less back then and accepted it as good?
Norm
Norm Dresner said:

I believe that most 'men' viewing these are not concerned about the lighting as much as... well... superfluous body parts and bulges. <g>
I seriously doubt most notice that the girls are posing with tools.
Greg G.
Greg G. wrote:

There were girls in the pictures?
I wouldn't mind getting a Rigid "Hickey" from her ;-)