A.B.P.W.

How do I access ABPW? What's the address?

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

If your ISP hosts them clicking on these links might bring them up for you.

Reply to
Greg Millen

Assuming your news server carries it...

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It is alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. You will access it through your news reader. I would expect that the one that you use for this newsgroup will find it.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Down the hall, third door on the right.

Don't forget to take the key.

a) 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC b) 1030 W. Addison, Chicago. IL c) none of the above

Nit: newsgroups _don't_ have 'addresses'. They have 'names'. and the name is all that is necessary to locate them. Every news-reader has a way to display a list of what groups the server knows about, and to subscribe to selected newsgroups -- either directly from that list, or by a separate command. Most software has the ability to search through that list and show you only the newsgroups with a specific string as a part of the name.

The full name of "ABPW" is 'alt.binaries.pictures.woodorking'. Either it is carried on the news-server you use, and you just subscribe to it, like you do to any other newsgroup, or it is _not_ carried on that news-server, and you have to either convince the folks that manage that news-server to start carrying the group, or you have to find a different news-server service that _does_ carry it.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Check your ' Newsgroups' folder/file and subscribe/ select ' alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Reply to
Chipper Wood