Re: A Cleaver Idea

Since winter is on it's way I will give a tip. "Don't eat yellow snow" ww

Reply to
WW

responding to

Nestor Kelebay wrote: Yeah, since the West Nile Virus made it's way across North America, I've also made it a practice not to stuff any sick, dying or dead birds up my nose.

------------------------------------- ..in solidarity with the movement for change in Iran.

Reply to
Nestor Kelebay

responding to

Nestor Kelebay wrote: Yeah, since the West Nile Virus made it's way across North America, I've also made it a practice not to stuff any sick, dying or dead birds up my nose.

------------------------------------- ..in solidarity with the movement for change in Iran.

Reply to
Nestor Kelebay

*sigh* even the best jokes can get botched in repeated re-tellings.

The original form of that yarn had her putting the label in her "heels".

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Not sure what a cleaver has to do with woodworking. Oh! It's about a chopping block.

Reply to
Gerald Ross