Subject Author Posted Replies

Rate my Wood Work!!
how good is this??
3

What is it? CXCIV
No. 1069: Sample collector, plunged into a wagonload/truckload of grain. technomaNge
21
21

Off Topic but I thought some of you would be amused by this.
(I also posted this on Woodcentral). Tonight the Texas Rangers made baseball history by scoring 30 runs against the Baltimore Orioles (30 to 3, this is not a typo). It was the first time in 110 years...

Auto cleaning wide belt sanders?
Actually, I use a commercial drum sander for such tasks. They have a 75HP unit that handles 48" wide material. Why try to reinvent the wheel? Lew
26
26

Custom kerf saw blades
Googled "custom saw blades". 1st hit is: They say: "Special kerfs and diameters are not a problem when manufacturing a custom saw blade. We can manufacture custom blades from 2? to 36?." No...
22
22

Mirror made of wood
Plus camera, computer, and a zillion servos This domain may be for sale!
8
8

GLOAT!
> I'm so happy. I just got another Handyman Club of America drill hole card in > the mail today. Ha Ha > I now have 4 or 5 of them. Actually, that's a ventilated glue spreader. And, did you notice...
4
4

White walnut?
are always asking each other if they have fed the dog breakfast, etc.; so I made up this sign to tell. It now shows that she must be fed dinner. When anyone feeds her, he will slide the cover over,...
3
3

Large Rabbet
I am making molding that will wrap the bottom side of my upper kitchen cabinets. It looks like an "L" with a bullnose on the face. I need to cut a large rabbet to form the "L" shape. The rabbet will...
22
22

Need info on a Jet Table Saw
I just picked a used JET table saw for next to nothing but I cant find any information on it. The model number is CTAS-150 and the stock number is 708519. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
2
2

One Sheet Challenge
If someone could do this with one sheet, imagaine what they could do with two sheets, and a pillow case. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso
1
1

Maybe OT, Maybe Not - Cub Scout Projects
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso See related links to what you are looking for.
2
2

PADDLE BOAT
No, not on a toy boat kick, looking for something. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso Paddle Boat - The Woodcrafter Page© 2004
3
3

primer for cedar siding repainting
I will be repainting with a latex paint
2
2

ever veneer over plywood to "save" a project?
I'm sure it's been done and should work fine. However, getting a match between ply surface of cherry and a veneer might be tough. Ply always has it's own look to it in my experience. Depeding on the...
1
1