Subject Author Posted Replies

OT - INSPIRATION - Child's Penny Farthing
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan

INSPIRATION -Wood Kisok
Not something I'd be interested in, but if I had a fancy store or something might be appealing. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan

OT - The Stanley Song
Next coffee break you can try this out. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan The Stanley Song

INSPIRQATION - Coffee Table
Must have been designed by an 'artiste' or interior decorator. I can't see wanting anything like this in my home. Best thing would be to make one for someone you don't like very much, then check to...
1
1

Motor pulley problems
A couple months ago the motor on my bandsaw went up in smoke. It seemed pretty simple to just trot down to the local farm supply and pick up a new motor. I couldn't get the exact base plate, but it...
19
19

Re: Cabinets with exposed particleboard (0/1)
saw "Guv Bob" , Bless us ALL with: snip G'day Guv,, just a wee heads up for your readers, bloke :-) There is a minor X-Posting tissy fit being thrown by a bunch of teenagers from impacting on at this...

Notching posts
Building a deck and I have the need to notch some 6x6 cedar posts that I can slide a 2x6 in from the side. I don't think can use a Dado blade on my radial arm saw, so are there any other ideas that...
15
15

Rojek Euro Saw.
Does anybody here have the Rojek saw? With the CV2 sliding table? If so can you tell what the everall footprint of the saw is?

vintage Craftman scroll saw
Looking for a sorce for parts for a Model 103 .0404 scrool

Stanley 113 circular plane parts
Hi, At a flea market this weekend I picked up a working carcass for a Stanley 113 as described in Patrick's Blood and Gore. The seller said it was broken and good only for parts but it only has one...
3
3

Piano Style Shed Door Hinges - Where To Get?
I'm putting shed doors on and want them to match other sheds I have. To make a long story short, I need to mount the doors using piano hinges. The only ones I can find are small and meant for boxes,...
4
4

yellow pages or yellow book
Such a drag that there is two... you want to bite the bullet and get yourself a nice pricey ad and then you need to consider, which book do people use... I think the answer is some use one and some...

2 questions about axes
used this newly acquired axe at a park party last night and it worked rather well at chopping firewood and such. My questions are twofold. 1> I used a bench grinder to resharpen the axe. I did pay...
20
20

Kitchen cupboards
Can any one help me with tracking down plans for building kitchen cupboards with drawers. Any help will be much appreciated Peter
7
7

Cutting crown moulding to fit around outside bullnose corners?
I am trying to fit 5" crown molding (38 degree spring angle) around an outside bullnose. I've been trying to use a compound miter saw to cut at 22.5 degrees but have been doing something wrong because...
7
7