Subject Author Posted Replies

Kity Speed Supplier
I have a partial can of Kity Speed N 2973. Apparently made by or sold by Kity, made in W.Germany. Directions in French and English. I have no idea where or when I bought it, and would like to have a...
3
3

OSB And Hardwood Floors
I have a situation in a 13yo townhouse (I own this one) where the first floor has about 325 sq ft of 1/2" hardwood laminate coverage and about 600 sq ft of carpet. Both rest directly on an OSB...
6
6

Review - Infinity Miter Max & Ultra Smooth Blades - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, Just posted a review of the Infinity Miter Max and Ultra Smooth laminate Saw Blades: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/infinityblades.htm

Particle Board Woes
No, I did not prove that urea-formaldehyde is benign. It probably isn't with continuous exposure to high doses. But with more normal exposure, it's likely fairly benign. If it was highly toxic,...
15
15

Kinda OT- Router question
A few years ago, I built Norm's router table. (first version). Having only the money SWMBO would let me invest, I installed a Harbor Freight 3hp router. The router was supposed to be temporary, but...
4
4

found a finishing link.
Some may find this link on finishing different types of wood helpful. Other won't. I did. jc Sam Allen is one of America's leading woodworking authors. His site features his books, related tools and a...

I think you left out a good resource for Pest Control
http://www.pestprojoe.com
1
1

Halloweeny Yard "Art" Update
If you keep this up you may forget how to do "real" woodworking. Charley
5
5

home made particle boards
Hello, Has anyone ever tried to make some at home ? From what I read on the internet, industrially made boards are glued toghether by spraying resin over the wood particles , then the result is...
5
5

Have project, need router?
I have an outline design for a countertop style desk and some shelving for a childs bedroom. I'm planning to use 0.75/1.0 inch plywood trimmed with Formica/laminate for durability. However, the design...
7
7

Finishing mahogany
I'm trying some finishes out on scrap (what? don't you do that?) mahogany trying to find something I like for my project. I'm not finding anything I'm crazy about yet so I'm throwing it to the rec....
6
6

finishing question DO
I'm hoping to have my project ready for some finish this weekend. Based on a test of water-based stain followed by BLO vs Danish Oil SWMBO will probably want the DO. I picked up what I hope will be...
5
5

Ping Robatoy
hey what kind of silicone do you use for the seal between an undermount stainless steel sink and solid surface? I recently used some GE silicone II window and door for a little outdoor project and it...
3
3

Running a small wood working shop with less than 20 employees?
If you own or operate a small woodworking shop that has less than 20 employees, you will LOVE this free publication articles, pictures, reviews, and editorials. Take a look!
2
2

Anywhere in Boston area to get hardwood jointed for glue-ups?
I would like to build an oak table-top using glue ups. I don't have a jointer (neither space, nor budget, nor enough use to justify) and was wondering if there is a source of hardwood in the Boston...
6
6