Subject Author Posted Replies

WOW! The environuts really went off the rails with this one!
bad science yes some call it consensus science which is a contradiction in terms but that makes it a suitable moniker had never heard about mahogany is murder but it is like most other resource...
10
10

Miter saw stand
So an ad from Menard's shows up in my inbox. Thought I will look at it, of course it is listed as sold out at Menards. Thought I would post it here as mabye someone might find it useful.
4
4

Ping Robert
Spencers Loggers Tape Have you seen one? Thought it might be useful on the job, if you still do this kind'a thing. (1)&he=bec4d8d422980f163c46356739c05c6eecb92632
45
45

For Chainsaw Enthusiasts
One seriously long chainsaw (first photo)... https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/6132217385.html
22
22

CL Lathe Find
Ran across this up for sale on Craigslist... J.A. Fay & Egan Co. Cincinatti, OH ... Lightning 400E Lathe Too big for me but thought I'd share. Not one I have seen and, given the many years I've spent...
3
3

PING -MIKE-
Mike (or anyone with experience in this matter!), they finally got the stac kable Ridgid tool boxes in at our local stores. They have the 3 box/cart k it as you described for $99. So far, so good. I...
38
38

You May Now Officially Hate My Son - Table Saw Find
My son just bought this Rigid TS3650 on Let-Go for $120. Las Vegas area. Barely used. He is just getting into woodworking and doing a pretty good job so far. He's asked me how to do a few things and...
23
23

Do You Label Your Cribbage Boards?
I just completed the woodworking part of this cribbage board. The base is made from Padauk, the top is Maple with some nice figuring. It's a surprise for my adult son. I've seen boards that are...
32
32

Help: New plug rating/size for air compressor?
I need to replace the three prong plug on my air compressor. Before I head to Ace, can anyone tell me what size/rating plug I need? Here is a picture of the compressor. Much appreciated! Mike
23
23

Speaking of Ridgid: Stacking Tool Boxes
Robert's recent Ridgid cordless drill review reminded me of their portable stacking tool boxes, which I've been using for quite some time now. They have a "base" box which has wheels and a telescoping...
15
15

Report on use of carbide turning tools
I was working on a 7 inch high kitchen utensil holder. I did the initial hollowing with a forstner bit. I ordered a Sorby Turnmaster with round carbide bit. This tool is solid and well built, but the...

T shirt
Happened upon this one http://www.feelingoodtees.com/Sawdust-Is-Man-Glitter-T-Shirt-P4168.aspx

Porter-Cable Querry
So how good are Porter-Cable power tools? I'm in need of a saw replacement and the local store has a deal going on Porter-Cable. Buy the accessory kit for $99 and get a tool free. I have an ancient...
11
11

A Ridgid tool review
Home Depot is having a big tool sale on their Ridgid and Ryobi products. I needed a new compact drill/driver and impact driver. Got an email that had their newest GenX BRUSHLESS drill driver on sale...
9
9

Anyway to repair holes in wood fence
Any idea if there is anyway to repair holes on wood fence or do I need to replace the panels. HomeOwnersHub
2
2