Subject Author Posted Replies

Santa was Good to Me
Under the tree was a brand spanking new Veritas #4 Smooth Plane, a Wood Slicer band saw blade (3/4"), and a Bosch ROS (1295DVSK). The plane is a FIRST for me. I hear all you fellers rave about these...
16
16

Just saying hello
I just found the newsgroup and wanted to say hello and merry christmas. Been wwing for about 5 years. Still have lots to learn. Cheers
4
4

How do you spell Christmas? - "DeWalt"
Guess what I found under the tree this morning? DeWalt DC011 Worksite Radio/Charger DeWalt DC385 18V Reciprocating Saw Happy Happy Joy Joy!
1
1

What a Christmas, made out like a bandit, I did.
3 pieces of music: Standard Songs for Average People - John Prine & Mac Wiseman CD Live On Soundstage 1980- John Prine DVD LIVE from Austin City Limits and more... - Steve Goodman DVD My wife and kids...
12
12

INSPIRATION - Pedal Power Wagon
You can start this now to be in time for next Christmas. For those of you that don't celebrate Christmas, just substitue an appropriate holiday. JOAT If you can read this you're in range.
2
2

Re: RIP Oscar
loose another great one. Rarely a day goes by that a local jazz station I listen to didn't play at least one cut featuring the O/P trio. He will be missed. Lew...

Merry Christmas and prosperous and safe 2008 to all!
..and I mean all! r
2
2

Question re: Cutting cove on table saw
Merry Christmas, all! I'm about to attempt cutting a cove on the table saw, for a picture frame moulding. This will be my first attempt at this. I have a nice hunk of 8/4 poplar 8 inches wide that...
11
11

Re: Slightly off-topic: Learning carpentry and basic wood-work ...
Someone redirected me to this newsgroup. Any help will be appreciated. Regards, Kedar
3
3

Christmas greetings to all!
I want to thank you too for the song. (I do remeber one line as "Holler Dollar Califlower ....) Always a smile bringer-on. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to all! Marc (who brought home some Christmas...
1
1

Delta 12" Planer Question
I have a Delta 12" bench top planer I got last year, and after the most recent project it was time to change blades, lube the gears, and see what else needed doing. There is a switch for 60ipm or...
5
5

Thickness planer snipe
I know its been flogged to death, and I'm sick of looking through the archives, but I have an old cheapy Chinese 12.5" bench model that snipes everything. The in and outfeed tables are weak as worm's...
34
34

Ply v MDF
I want to make some drawers/trays for under my metal lathe bench. They will be 2' x 3' and 1" up to 4" deep. I have four "handy" sheets of 5 ply "exterior" 2' x 3' x 9mm (3/8") and can't seem to find...
6
6

Santa Claus is Canadian
is true
6
6

software suggestions
I'm building a page for my website and was wanting to get some of your suggestions. 1. What is a good cabinet design software program for a small to medium sized (home) woodshop? Are there any other...
17
17