9" Beaver/Rockwell TS blade guard/splitter replacement??

Do any of you know if any aftermarket replacement retrofit blade guards/splitters will fit an older Beaver 9" cast TS? Do the Unisaw guards fit on the same way? Perhaps I could use a guard from another Delta/Rockwell saw?

I just bought a wonderfull saw but I need a guard/splitter for it so I don't start losing digits...

Thanks! Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian