8mm bits for Leigh Jig

Looking to get additional bits for leigh jig. Currently using Woodcraft 8mm.
See that Lee Valley, Highland Hardware, & Leigh also have 8mm bit avail. Anyone know how the quality of these bits are compared to the 8mm offered by Whiteside?
AFAIK, the one's that Highland Hardware offer are the same one's that you can get from Leigh directly (that's what they told me anyway when I ordered my set from them). I haven't used all of the ones I have, but those that I have are extremely good. I would've went with the CMT set, but they only had 1/4" shafts instead of the 8 mm.
Mike
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

I just ordered over the phone yesterday from Leigh 1.800.663.8932 4 8mm bits ($14.00ea) The dust collector for my router ($39.00) Will go out today, everything was in stock. I am pointing this out for a price comparison for you. The Leigh quality is very good. HTH, Ken