Subject Author Posted Replies

Cart picture at a.b.p.w.
I posted a picture of a Maple cart that I built for a customer. The Domino got lots of action on this project. I even used it to cut slots on the top rails, to plug the retainers into, that hold the...
5
5

Newbie router question
In an attempt to broaden by woodworking skills, I bought a PC 690LR router. . My question is specifically about this router. On the bottom, there is a black plastic base. I attempted to use a 1/4...
7
7

OT: Aww jeeezzzzzzzz
Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit. I thought he would have made a great choice as a neighbour. He refused to succumb to the Viets...but now this.....
6
6

TrollFilter update
New version of TrollFilter available, by the usual means (see sig below). Comments in the Change History section describe recent updates.
4
4

Tree rustling in the U. S.
Imagine your neighbor stealing 170 year-old maple trees from your farm. "So many more people are showing up to say, 'Hey, my timber got stolen.' The phone just hasn't stopped ringing. We have a...
20
20

On topic this time
Hello Again, It's about time that I learn how to make dovetails. Any opinions for a jig that doesn't have too steep of learning curve? I don't need anything larger than a 12" and nothing too fancy....
10
10

Way OT electrical question
Greetings All, I would like to show the actual dollar savings if we shut down machinery at work during lunchtime. I know basic electric theory, but could use a hand from someone with an industrial...
49
49

Comcast
Well it likes Comcast will be getting rid of DIY and FineLiving here in the Houston area at the end of the month. Bummer! -Oscar
22
22

Looking for bandsaw blades - Yuma, AZ
I need to stock up on 105" bandsaw blades on my next trip to the States.. Anyone know of a saw shop/woodworking supply place in or near Yuma AZ? Alternate shopping area: Calexico, CA or El Centro,...
4
4

OT: I had a dream
9
9

Neener Neener!
Ordered my PM 2000 today (1792000K) at Woodcraft. I got 10% off and it came with some clamps as a promo. Got to wait ten freak'en days. T-E-N days Man! Ten more days.... Did I mention I have to wait...
14
14

Website
you can open the best website called http://esolexamination.googlepages.com/

Neophite Case Construction Question
I am considering two different methods for attaching drawer runners to the back of a nightstand. The back is 1/4" plywood that sits in a groove. Option one is shown here: two here: one would be...
8
8

Small Gloat
Work decided that I didn't have enough tools so I got a free Milwaukee Orbital Jigsaw (6266) Dewalt Drill (plug-in 3/4" chuck) and a half way decent Black and Decker Grinder (the ergonomic one). All...
14
14

Pinewood Derby
You don't need no steenkin' bait. You don't even need no steenin' hook! Maybe the next header should be: "Hillary - The Blond Leading The Blond?". Like starving dogs onna meat truck, my brudda....
77
77