Subject Author Posted Replies

Newbie Question, Drawer Lock Router Bits
I have never used a drawer lock router bit, but I want to use lock joints on some drawers I'm making for a couple of projects and I need to pick up an appropriate bit.. But I'm confused by some of the...
12
12

Drill Press Depth Stop
Am trying to find out what size the thread is for the depth stop on the Deta 18-900L Drill Press. Even Delta Machinery can't tell me. If anybody has the Delta 18-900L could you please tell me what...
6
6

New drill bits
New, but available in many places now
1
1

Irma
To all of you that may be affected, I hope you do well. Be patient after the fact, small improvements are large victories.
8
8

I Could Have Hurt Myself Today...
The plan for today was to build a couple of drawer boxes for my kitchen. I estimated that I could get the boxes built and the first coat of finish applied. I had just spent the last 3 days out of town...
11
11

(OT): Anyone tried the Uprooter?
We have a ton of buckthorn at our place. We're cut and pasted chemicals and the buckthorn has won every year. Has anyone tried this thing? Thanks, Mike
20
20

drying out a soggy house
not sure how folks down in houston are drying out but peeling off drywall and letting the place air dry or even with fans would not be enough for me i would remove as much drywall and flooring as...
13
13

Bandsaw Motor Question
My bandsaw has a 1 hp 110/220 TEFC motor, wired for 220 v. While sawing this morning it suddenly bogged down while cutting. Now it starts a little slower, runs a little slower and has hardly any...
19
19

4-Way Pressure Clamping System
Has anyone tried these? I can get four fairly cheaply but I don't want to waste money. I checked the reviews and they are generally good. Thanks, Mike The WoodRiver clamping system applies equal...
7
7

How a $300,000 Speaker is Made
"Oswalds Mill Audio makes $300,000 speakers from wood like ash, cherry, and walnut-plus slate and special cast iron. The sound quality is as good as the materials."
17
17

Antique Work Tables - Update
The antique work tables aren't in working order.... yet. Only one base wa s there, but I have several 4x4x12' ash, to make another base. The table to ps are in pretty good shape, for their age.... I...
1
1

Ping GW Ross and Jeff (Woodchucker)
> Wish I had an 8 inch jointer.
2
2

Jomax, Clorox & Garden Sprayers
I read the posts while on vacation, but don't recall which posting this top ic was on. Not all garden sprayers can handle Jomax and/or bleach (Clorox). These pr oducts are too caustic for the innards...
2
2

OT - Redneck Army Rescues The National Guard
Monster truck, monster heart. Houston may have a tragic situation but they have a ton of heroes. "Everyone makes fun of the redneck until the shit hits the fan."
4
4

BLO
I "think" I already know the answer to this question, but thought I would g et confirmation from the group. I am building three serving tables for a l ocal church and the wood given me for the tables...
7
7