Subject Author Posted Replies

Hotmelt adhesive gun review.
I use hotmelt adhesive a lot in my shop. Never as a permanent solution, but as a clamp, extra hand, for something fast. And for making 1/8" x 3" strip luan templates. I bought some 3M TC guns about 25...
9
9

The new Paul Bunyan
John Deere 1270D -05 with 754 harvesterhead...
2
2

In between projects AND Cast_Iron_Protection
Johnson's wax is remarkably inexpensive and it protects all my tools, both hand and power.
22
22

The Rotex, A review.
Well what can I say? Thank you Charlieb and Robatoy for getting me started on the slipper slope with Festool tools. I started a small cabinet for a customer today that is relatively tiny but the he...
1
1

a choice: unisaw w/ unifence vs unisaw w/ beis
been looking for a good used cabinet saw two have come my way 2003 unisaw w/ 52" unifence 2003 unisaw w/50" bies both are priced about the same.. I have a Delta contactors w/ 40" home shop bies. I...
23
23

Making use of inner bench corners?
I'm just about to rebuild my workbench area and am a little confused about how to make best use of the available area and in particular how to efficiently use the inner corner of an "L" shaped bench....
8
8

Polyurethane on Acrylic Paint
Hi, I recently painted a design in acrylic paint on a piece of maple wood that will eventually be subject to elements such as UV, weather, foot traffic, etc. I've heard that marine polyurethane is the...
15
15

Recyclling And A Pounderonner
Years back, when I made my saw stan it was too high. So I lopped six inches off the top and re-did it. It's still taller than the average saw but suits me. The top was too good to toss, so it sat...

Super deals on deWalt multitool 18v kits at Home depot
Noticed today at Home Depot that they had four and six tool Dewalt 18v cordless combo kits for 399 and 499 respectively in the store. That's a hundred bucks under Coastal. Even better, deWalt is...

Re: HDPE for TS inserts?
Don't forget to wear your gloves! Robert

Molding Cutter Heads for Table saws
Does anyone have any experience with molding head cutters used on the table saw? Are they easy to set up? I wonder about the three heads being lined up. Do they work well? Etc... I've read a few...
17
17

Re: HDPE for TS inserts?
Test this out first by sucking up a dozen gophers and a couple of Grateful Dead fans through your dust extraction. If it copes with this, it'll cope with the swarf from HDPE. Certainly when I bandsaw...

Bosch 1617 powerful enough?
Absolutely. jc
11
11

Table for Bosch 4410L Miter Saw?
Has anyone built a table for permanent-mounting a Bosch 4410L sliding compound miter saw? If so, did you buy a plan to make it, aznd if so, how satisfied with the plan are you? I want to build a table...
1
1

Rockwell International 46-111 wood lathe value
I was wondering if someone could let me know what a Rockwell Inter. 46-111 wood lathe is worth. The prices that I have found are from a 1973 catalog, the lathe was $139.99, the lathe and stand was...
12
12