Subject Author Posted Replies

Hitachi CF75 Blade Kinked - is is fixable
Folks I have a Hatachi CF75 3" Stellite Resaw Blade and the other day I was cutting up some roughly 6" size hickory disks to use in my smoker when the blade jammed and it now has a small kink in it....
4
4

Attn: California WoodWorkers
Huell Howser, who creates TV programs shown on PBS here in California, based on sort of a travel log format, had an interesting program last night. Interviewed a guy in North Hollywood who turns burls...
7
7

ping Garage_Woodworks
outfeed table. I was going to do it this weekend, but I feel like a caught the flu. :^(
5
5

New Air Compressor
My faithful shop companion of some twenty-five years has gone Tango Uniform. It was an Emglo 3/4 horse and it did everything I needed it to do. I've heard that Emglo got bought out some years back and...
4
4

OT - ATV Mini Road Grader
Seeing this reminded me of when I was a kid. The street I lived on was dirt, not paved, and the town, county, state, gubmints did not scrape it. Someone had come across an old road grader, non-self...
2
2

OT - Basic Transportation
You've gotta scroll down. A bike is about as basic as you can get. I really need to start getting ou more. JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary...
1
1

Air Filtration
I'm just starting to look at an air filtration system for my garage/shop are there others than Jet, Oneida, Delta and JDS I should be looking at? Garage is 19' x 24', 8' sheet rock ceiling.
8
8

Gate leg table with drawer
Can anyone point me to a plan for a gate leg table with two drawers in the center section. Much appreciated. John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Delta air cleaner inner filter 50-859
Does anyone know who manufactures the 3 pocket inner filter used on the Delta AP200 and 50-860 air cleaners? Mine is a Purolator model D7003-2412, but they no longer make that filter. I'm looking to...
2
2

OT: The Wee People
Who is the best presidential choice for midgets?

OT: "bend forward and put your head between your knees"
Gives new meaning to "In case of emergency, bend forward and put your chest on your thighs and your head between your knees."...

air filtration units - mounting
Just installed Jet filter, 1000 model..hanging from chains off 11' ceiling, middle of shop, air inflow is from saw area to back of shop.. Main question: is there a best way to physically mount? using...
14
14

Tormek users?
I have bought a Tormek and love it. Question is....has anyone found a lower cost supplier of tooling for the beast? The prices are really outragious. Dave
1
1

FLIP TOP COLONIAL TABLE - PDF
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..     http://www.vintageprojects.com/woodshop/FlipTopTable.pdf
4
4

bench dog router table & router choice
I have a Bench Dog Protop Contractor 40-001 and am undecided which is wisest choice for its router. It would seem that a plunge router is a waste as is a variable speed. My first thought would be to...
12
12