Subject Author Posted Replies

BAR - PDF
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..    See related links to what you are looking for. See related links to what you are looking for.
1
1

INSPIRATION - Pool Table
I wouldn't want to make one myself, I'd much rather get a refurbished antique style ol one, the same type I played on when I was younger. JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out...

Dewalt drill recall letter
I guess I wasn't paying attention but I just found out about Dewalt recalling our cordless drill(s). We just got a letter from Dewalt telling us that some 350,000 drills from 12V through 18v purchased...

dado blade not square
I recently purchased a set of General dado blades. When I cut a 1/4 inch dado the groove isn't exactly square. On the top edges it cuts points deeper and the middle of the groove is flat. I tried it...
3
3

RE: MDF Availability
Recently, there were comments about lack of availability of MDF around the US. Talked to my customer today and they are only operating 5 days/week rather than the normal 24/7. Competitors have shut...
3
3

TS fence 30" vs 50"
OK.. I'm game.. so 1.5" angle for the front and back rails.. need to drill a few holes for attaching to table and extension table. These don't seem to need to be critically staight, but fairly...
32
32

LOOK
GOT A DELTA HORIZONTAL BORING MACHINE FOR SALE, GOES FOR $2,600 WILL SELL FOR $900.

Re: DeWalt
Guys Dont feed the trolls notice the crosspost rec.woodworking, Its someone collecting garbage replies Brent (Crossposts trimmed)

A/V equipment dimensions for furniture design
I needed something to hold my amp, DVD player, VHS player/recorder, and a center speaker for my theater room. The screen is mounted diagonally in a corner. I designed removable curved shelves held by...
14
14

results of one of JT's posts
Copeland builds toys to commemorate Lincoln Alan Reed Tuesday, February 05, 2008 Cadiz Record Never content to let Illinois be "the Land of Lincoln" Kentuckians look ahead to 2009 when they will...
5
5

Dovetail Jigs One More Time
I'm going to buy a DT jig in the near future. I'm firmly in the "buy once, cry once camp" and I think I'm going with one of the Leigh Jigs. I've read until I'm cross-eyed and would like to hear from...
3
3

Random Orbit Polisher
Can I use my Porter Cable 333 RO sander with a wool pad as a polisher for wood?
14
14

Incra miter gauge and sled pricing
I notice that the Incra Miter 5000, which includes a sled and Miter gauge 3000SE, is sold for about the same price as the 3000SE alone when comparing various online retailers, eBay, etc. Am I missing...

More Plunge Saws
Here is a link to an article detailing the newer Festool, DeWalt, Makita, and Porter Cable Plunge saws that are currently or will soon be available in Europe. Europe the guinea pig for Japanese and US...
32
32

Pinewood Derby Results
Well, last night was the last time for Little Dude to run in the PWD. He'll be going into BSA next year and they don't hold with that sort of thing. He did a goodish job of being fussy and paying...
6
6