Subject Author Posted Replies

garage shelf magazine article
I am having a hard time trying to remember where I saw a project involving garage storage. The main thing I remember about the project was that the shelf supports consisted of two boards (2x4 perhaps)...
11
11

adjustable shelves for bookcases
Thanks, but I didn't plan to have a trim board. I want the vertical uprights to intersect the ceiling plane as cleanly as possible. It's a concrete ceiling with popcorn coating and paint on it. I know...
11
11

AKEDA computer animations (require Flash Player 7 hi-speed connection)
Attention to details - even in the videos on the AKEDA - is an indication of how well thought out the jig is. Having done some coputer generated animation, just getting the point of view right so...
14
14

How To Tell Red Oak Or White Oak
?pg=102 Was going thru an old copy of WoodenBoat, the only woodworking magazine I subscribe to. Found this article. A lot of interesting, little known, facts, and if you can't tell if you've got red...
16
16

Sam Maloof
I don't know if you have seen it, but has a 13 part series with Sam Maloof. I haven't got through the whole set yet, but it far better than anything else I have seen on the idiot tube. In each episode...
4
4

HVLP compressor question - how much CFM for mini gun??
You have the info in front of you. You want something to maintain 3.5 to 6.0 cfm at 45 - 60 psi. Go with the best rating you can afford. P
6
6

Re Finishing Question to nailshooter41@aol.com
Robert, Thank for the informed (!) reply. Spraying a finish is out. Therefore, I am going to use a standard fast dry poly, 2 coats either oil or waterbourne. To protect the bar I am going to build a...
1
1

Hitachi M12V vs Hitachi M12V2
Anyone use both routers? How does the new one (m12v2) compare? Do the bases have the same router plate hole configuration? How about the spacing for the edge guide? Your input appreciated.

OT: Humour
More true than you can possibly know. P
6
6

ON topic. Nail gun.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23256903-2,00.html
2
2

Three Plane Fuzzy, Warm
Surfing Craigslist yesterday, and found three planes listed. No less than $25. So checked them today, and got 'em. Two different size blench planes, Dunlop and Craftsman, both in excellent condition;...

Developing a measured drawing
Can anyone tell me any websites, books, or tips on creating a measured drawing from several pictures of a piece of furniture? This more of challenge than I originally thought as this is a chair with...
7
7

Table Saw Fence Replacement
I have Grizzly G1023Z cabinet saw with a fence that leaves a lot to be desired and I want to upgrade. What do members of this group recommed?
7
7

I want this car...
4
4

What is it? CCXX
For removing broken wood screws, as others have said. CCW because, as with a LH drill bit, that gives you two chances to remove a broken screw. If the teeth catch on the screw and back it out, so much...
22
22