Subject Author Posted Replies

Strong corners
Another approach: Cut two (2) identical trapazoidal shaped pieces complete with a slot in the middle the width of the plywood thickness cut halfway thru. Slot is cut from top on one piece, from the...
9
9

Re: This has, however, given producers some food for thought as Bollywood actors are making major headway in Hollywood films, particularly the beautiful women.
Dear friend we are the Electronics Product company .Here is our website we mainly sell electrical product .such as digital cameras,mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, and so items come with...

Need Grass hinge ID and help w/specs (w/pic)
Hello Everyone, A friend has a bunch of these Grass hinges he bought a year or so back and never used. I would like to use them on my current garage cabinet project. The problem is that he does not...
1
1

OT ANZAC Day
I agree whole haeartedly. For those that may not know the history of ANZAC Day Wipipedia gives a hint. As someone who is a third generation Canadian Army veteran - my father served in the Canadian...
4
4

Re: I recently purchased two fakes
In other news, politicians lie...
1
1

truely a crime against nature.
'' The use of the phrase It seems to me that coffee table height it just right for making cabinets. Lou
5
5

Painting plywood & poplar
Any good quality paint will work well HOWEVER in a humid bathroom condition I highly recommend an OIL based paint. It will not become/feel soft and sticky when the room is humid.
6
6

Edge treatment for curved desktop
I have to build a simple desk for a my teenage daughter. It will consist of a drawer unit, which I have, a leg or two or three to support the rest, and a top. I'm a reasonably handy guy and have built...
3
3

Composite Doors UK: Stable Doors, UPVC French Doors, Concertina Doors, Fibreglass Doors
Good Morning from Composite Doors Manufacturer and suppliers, Looking for modern and decorative composite doors, french doors, uPVC doors, bifolding doors, front doors, entrance doors, back doors, bi...

What is it? CCXXIX
This week's set has been posted, I've got plans all day tomorrow so I'll be posting the answers early in the morning. http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
16
16

O/T: Small Towns
who slipped the terd into the punch bowl?
39
39

dresser carcass construction with dovetails bearer rail
I'm planning on building a mission style dresser with 3 rows of drawers. Across the bottom there are supports for the drawers that are fit into the legs. I have seen this drawer runner to leg joint...
3
3

Material for garage door
My garage door served notice today that it's in need of replacement. It's your basic 2-car sectional overhead type. Rather than buy another one, I'm thinking that it would be fun to make one, using...
9
9

cheap GAME GOLD in www.mmoboy.com
Delivery in 5 minutes 7/24 Service No Waiting, No Bidding. - Direct Sale Service offers you the best and fastest way to Buy Tales of Pirates (TOP) Gold from game developers directly. You will have the...

New York Pipe Show - Tom Palmer
Hey Pipe Lovers! FYI for you! There will be a Pipe Show at Nat Sherman's 5th Avenue store in New York City on Monday May 5 from 10-5. Tom Palmer from Peterson of Dublin will be there to talk about...