8" wood decorative panels

I just came into possesion of many 8x8 wood decorative panels that were used on some now discontinued furniture models. Can i get someone to look at them and tell me if they can be used for anything? I'll send pics.

Some or all wood and some are marble inlay

Reply to
akter61

| I just came into possesion of many 8x8 wood decorative panels that | were used on some now discontinued furniture models. Can i get | someone to look at them and tell me if they can be used for | anything? I'll send pics. | | Some or all wood and some are marble inlay

Even without looking, I'll venture that they almost certainly can. :-)

I'd suggest posting medium-sized photos to news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and re-posting this question. That opens up the discussion to more people with less work for you.

Morris Dovey