8 inch jointer on Ebay

I am considering being a distributor for a line of 8 inch jointers. I think most people would choose an 8 inch jointer if given the choice. I find that most of the boards I encounter are between 5 and 7 inches. Anyway, I have one on Ebay that I think is attractive. The auction does not start until tomorrow, but I believe you can see it here now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC66927034
Too funny - its been removed from ebay

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Invalid Item This listing (4366927034) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly. If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.
Hmmm. I can see it. I guess it is unavailable to anyone but the person that is auctioning the item until it is actually up. I have it starting at 3:00 EST today.
I had my problems getting it up. My first try, Ebay thought it was a CELLPHONE and wanted me to put cellphone info and such in my ad. I had to start over.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

I got curious, and tried the link. First of all, I had to sign in. I am not sure you would want to have everyone sign in even before seeing the stuff. Secondly, it still had a notice about the post being removed by Ebay. It's now 9:38 AM EST.
--
Best regards
Han

Han wrote:

the link is working fine, the item has not been removed...
--

\Mike

This is the "Professional Woodworker" model I reported seeing at a Homier sale some time back. I don't recall what they were asking for it. Something crazy cheap for an 8", like $329 or so.
Kevin

I can't help but think that there's a *reason* that it costs so much less than a DJ-20.
"Doug Miller"

I keep thinking that, but the more I look at a Yorkcraft, the more I think the Delta is same thing, higher price tag.